Knowledgeable Fort Lauderdale Probate Lawyer Provides Comprehensive Guidance
Florida estate planning attorney with a passion for helping families
Handling probate efficiently preserves family assets and honors the wishes expressed by the testator in their will. At the Law Offices of Danielle Greenberg in Fort Lauderdale, I work with executors, beneficiaries and family members to ensure that property is distributed efficiently and promptly. I am driven to maximize value for my clients by delivering knowledgeable advice in the planning process and skillful management of probate issues. I represent people throughout South Florida in probate matters as well as advising on business law and foreclosure defense. Having built my legal credentials at top schools and respected law firms, I am proud to provide exceptional legal support and individualized advice to a diverse group of clients in the Fort Lauderdale area.
Skilled advisor driven to provide strong representation
South Florida residents and companies rely on my firm’s representation and recommend me to friends and family because they have found me to be:
- Accomplished — Since earning degrees from Brown University and the University of Pennsylvania, I have worked for a number of prestigious firms, delivering knowledgeable representation. Now, in my own practice, I can provide the same kind of high-quality legal advice while giving each client the personal attention they deserve.
- Proactive — I understand the frustration that clients feel when probate matters and other legal concerns drag on, eating up time and money. No matter what your case involves, I work aggressively to obtain a favorable outcome without undue delay or unnecessary expense.
- Persistent — Even when cases are complicated or highly contentious, I provide dedicated support to help my clients achieve their goals.
To help you gain a thorough understanding of your situation, I offer a free initial consultation so you can evaluate your options and make informed decisions.
Knowledgeable counselor assists people in numerous legal practice areas
My firm represents individuals, families and businesses for a variety of legal challenges, including those relating to:
- Probate — At each step of the probate process, I work to enforce the terms of the decedent’s will and can deliver strong advocacy for will contests.
- Trusts and estates — My firm offers comprehensive advice on trusts and estates so that you can protect your property and distribute it according to your wishes.
- Probate and estate administration — I assist executors with probate and estate administration so that legal and financial requirements are met and the estate can be distributed without undue delay.
No matter what type of legal support you require, I will handle your matter from beginning to end with the highest levels of professionalism and service.
Contact a Fort Lauderdale probate attorney for a free initial consultation
The Law Offices of Danielle Greenberg delivers skilled legal representation for a complete range of probate and estate planning matters. Please call 786-250-6548 or contact me online for a free initial consultation at my Fort Lauderdale office.